February 24, 2015
With up to 64,000 lumens, the Lithonia High Lumen Floods (HLF1 & HLF2)) can replace the 10+ million installed base of 400W and 1000W HID floods. Designed for easy 1-for-1 replacement, these high-power floods will save hundreds of dollars per year in energy while avoiding the expensive lamp changes that are associated with high mounting heights.
- Two sizes that provide 19,000 to 64,000 lumens
- Instant-on; avoiding the long re-strike times of HID sources
- Both yoke and slip fitter mounting for easy 1-for-1 retrofit
- ROAM enabled for site-wide control and monitoring
For more information check out the following links: HLF1 WEB PAGE | HLF2 WEB PAGE | HLF1 SPEC SHEET | HLF2 SPEC SHEET
February 20, 2015
Concept: The fixture emits light directed downwards. The shades have a white painted undersurface to achieve optimal light reflection and produce a characteristic symmetric light pattern around the fixture.
Oxidation of both Cor-ten steel and cast iron gives a rough and “rusty” looking surface which protects the material from further corrosion. The speed of the oxidation process is faster for Cor-ten than it is for cast iron.
- LED manufacturer: Citizen
- Color temperature options: 3000K or 4000K
- Fixture Power (Watt): 37W
- Fixture Output (Lumen): 742
- Lumen/Watt: 25
- CRI: 80
- Dimming: 0-10V
- Label: cULus, Wet location. IBEW
- McAdams: 3-step
February 19, 2015
Focal Point’s DART linear suspended is now included on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Product List (QPL) making it eligable for many incentive programs throughout the U.S. and Canada.
All DLC qualified products | Quick Guide | DLC QPL
February 19, 2015
Selux is excited to announce the launch of M-LED for 4″ TechZone™. Selux is an Armstrong TechZone™ partner so there is no question of fit and finish. Selux M-Series for TechZone™ has an impact resistant lens that protects against dust and ensures high luminaire efficiency. Armstrong TechZone™ is the perfect solution for an integrated technical services ceiling with superior light reflectance and outstanding acoustical performance that reduces noise reverberation. Features:
- Compatible with 4″ Armstrong TechZone™ 9/16″ Slot Grid and Tegular Grid ceiling systems.
- Available in nominal 1′ increments (over 2′) – designed to fit into TechZone™ grids.
- Select from 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K within a 3-step MacAdam ellipse with 80 CRI minimum.
- Easy mounting using threaded rod or suspension wire.
- Four lumen output levels to choose from – allows you to achieve your desired amount of light.
- Up to 85 lm/W
- 0-10V, DALI, or Lutron (2-wire, 3-wire, or EcoSystem)
- Dimming down to 1%
- Constant Current Reduction (CCR) dimming standard –the best dimming method for use around digital video equipment.
- Damp location rating
- IC rating
- Separate switching
- Emergency battery pack or emergency circuit wiring
Please view the following sales tools available on our website:
Designed to fit Armstrong TechZone™ ceiling system, there’s no need to research fixture compatibility for your ceiling layout when Selux has what you need to create a unique look. Be inspired!
February 4, 2015
You are invited to join us to celebrate the launch of LIMURG Collection Catalog 4
Date and Location:
Thursday, February 19, 2015
J. Blacks Feel Good Kitchen & Lounge
110 South Heights Boulevard
Houston, TX 77007
Please R.S.V.P. by phone to 713-923-7781
or by email to kwarren@LescoHouston.com
February 2, 2015
Change is good.
Louis Poulsen is known for being classic and timeless, but we also believe that change can be good. Even though our business is lighting, we are fully aware of the challenges that poor lighting, light pollution and heat waste can cause to both people and the environment. Therefore, in addition to maintaining a focus on glarefree lighting, our Kastrup and HW Patina posttops are available in LED versions with dimming capabilities.
LEDs produce no UV or infrared radiation and create very little heat waste. They also use considerably less electrical energy than metal halide light sources, and using our LED technology, produce a comparable CRI and color temperature.
These LED modifications are important because we support the growing need for higher level electrical efficiency and low-wattage lighting code requirements.