January 31, 2013
Antique Street Lamps is pleased to announce the launch of two new LED post top luminaires, the AL25 and AL25 – DCP. The popular AL25 series is now available with an engineered LED system – the upgrade provides energy savings, longer life, and an environmentally friendly solution!
The following are a few additional product details:
- Longer life reduces maintenance
- Energy reduction
- Three lumen packages with 3000K, 4000K & 5000K color temperatures
give design flexibility and choice
- Available for order fulfillment today!
AL25 LED Information and tools available:
January 31, 2013
Acuity Brands has released five new Look Up Look Around training videos on our YouTube training channel. These application and tools-based videos supplement the “Look Up Look Around Renovation Application Guide” video by taking a closer look at four different applications and the how the Visual Economic Tool can calculate and compare total cost of ownership for various solutions. The new videos continue our commitment to provide you the industry’s best training as the lighting and controls revolution accelerates.
Acuity Brands Look Up Look Around Training Modules:
Look Up Look Around – Food Processing and Cold Storage – NEW!
Look Up Look Around – Education – NEW!
Look Up Look Around – Rough Service – NEW!
Look Up Look Around – Healthcare – NEW!
Look Up Look Around – Tools – NEW!
January 30, 2013
Lithonia Lighting expands the popular OLWCM ceiling light family with two higher lumen packages and precision lens for illuminating larger areas.
the OLWCM series is designed to be an idea solution for lighting parking areas, garages, carports, loading docks and covered walkways. It can also be used for indoor applications such as factories and warehouses.
- OLWCM 36 – Maximum lighting of smaller areas
- OLWCM 46 – Broader light distribution to illuminate larger areas
All models are designed for ceiling or pendant mounting and operate on any line voltage from 120-277V.
January 29, 2013
Complete lighting solutions for industrial work spaces from Lithonia Lighting, LC&D and SunOptics.
See complete offering here.
January 25, 2013
Affordable LED Technology for Everyday Demands
The new IBH Series general-purpose LED bay light is fitted with a dimming driver and diffuser standard. Suited for light industrial and commercial applications. Features include:
- 11,000 Lumens
- DLC Listed
- 150w Input
- 4000K Color Temperature @ 70 CRI
- L70 @ 50,000 Hour Life
- -4F to 104F (-20C – 40C)
- 0-10V Dimming Standard
- Only 10 lbs.
See product details here.
January 16, 2013
We are pleased to introduce the Brighton wall switch, an extension of our versatile line of GR2400 digital switches. Brighton is available in 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 button configurations. Standard engraved buttons are ideal for quick-turn projects that do not require customization. The Brighton switch is optimal for various applications, including open offices, classrooms and retail spaces.
- May be programmed to control any relay, SmartBreaker or dimmer in any panel
- Optional factory pre-programming available
- Low price point for 2 button switches
- Toggle, on/off, mixed mode and group control
- Dimming/scene control
- Alternate programming based on input, time of day or day of week
- Enable/disable button, wall switch or schedule
- Partitioning (up to 3 sections)
Download Brighton Spec Sheet Here.
January 16, 2013
- Lamp-like appearance with LED performance
- Beamspreads from 12 – 40 degrees with optional snoot or spread lens
- Lockable 40 deg. tilt and 360 deg. rotation
- 800, 1100 & 2000 lumen precision spot module
- Philips SLM LED module with proprietary optics delivers a smooth beam with high center beam candle power
See product catalog page here.